Contract Type: Temporary
Job Elements: -
On-going temp to mid 2018.
Reporting to the Master-Planner, you will be responsible for: -
• Carrying out the call-off plan and scheduling operations including samples. This will include liaising with the sales team, customer services and external stakeholders.
• Assisting with the production planning function, ensuring the timely generation of accurate schedules which provide maximum productivity while meeting the sales demand on time and in full to the customer.
• Controlling stock replenishment and sales orders from our external warehouse.
• Receiving and organising export orders from order entry through to Transport Planning. Completing subsequent export paperwork in line with legal requirements.
• Produce and maintain internal daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong organisational skills for planning production schedules and journey loads.
• The ability to think logically.
• The ability to work flexibly and to make decisions quickly.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Excellent IT skills including SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• The ability to look for and help implement continuous improvement initiatives.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Temporary Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly