Contract type: Permanent contract
Job Elements: -
• Working shifts, basic salary circa £30k plus 20% shift allowance
• Working with bespoke state of the art equipment & cutting edge technology, continuous learning and training. Highly automated and interesting product range.
• Accountable to the Shift Engineer to provide engineering support to manufacturing value streams and site equipment assets. The type of engineering support required would consist of equipment maintenance repair & overall, ensuring all service & calibration checks are performed for the specified machines.
• Maximising Process Equipment Availability
• Maximising Process Equipment Performance
• Planned and reactive Maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally looking for someone from an apprenticeship background, degree in electronics would be advantageous
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role ideally within a highly regulated industry.
• Ideally clean room experience
• Proven excellent track record of Engineering Maintenance within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools for communication and reporting
• Proven track record of process equipment implementation within a regulated environment
• Structured problem solving methodologies
• Working knowledge of project schedule software (e.g. MS Project).
• Documentation / Technical report writing skills
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly