Building Surveyor x2
Blaina, Blaenau Gwent
Salary: Circa £29,000 per annum
Permanent - 37 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for two Building Surveyors on behalf of their client, a leading social housing provider based in Blaina, Blaenau Gwent.
The Building Surveyor will provide surveying services across the organisation to allow the business to meet its corporate objectives. This will include inspection of assets and the upholding of relevant standards across the organisation's property and asset stock.
The role will include supervision of contracts and contractors, as well as liaison with all relevant departments including trade and support services.
They are Blaenau Gwent's largest provider of social housing and in joining their existing team you can access:
- A comprehensive range of company benefits including a Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers.
- 25 Days of annual leave (pro rata'd for temporary staff) - rising to 30 days once five years of continuous service have been accrued
- Auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- FREE on-site parking
- FREE annual flu vaccinations, FREE annual wellbeing clinics and FREE eye tests (2-yearly)
- Training and Development opportunities
- FREE, confidential, 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme support (including flexible counselling options).
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017 at 5:00pm
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.