Clerk of Works
Clerk of Works x2
Blaina, Blaenau Gwent
Salary: Circa £24,745 per annum
Permanent - 37 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for two Clerk of Works on behalf of their client, a leading social housing provider based in Blaina, Blaenau Gwent.
The Clerk of Works will be responsible for the inspection and quality control of Contractor's work at the organisation. This will include tenant and contractor liaison across a variety of contracts. The role will be supported by a team of rapid response Trade/Craft operatives carrying out works to support tenants, Leaseholders and Owner Occupiers.
The role serves as the main point of contact between the organisation and tenants, ensuring tenants are aware of the work to be undertaken and how staff intend to operate in and around their homes.
The Clerk of Works will play a key role in making the investment programme a positive experience for tenants, leaseholders and owner occupiers by keep them informed and upholding the quality of work.
They are Blaenau Gwent's largest provider of social housing and in joining their existing team you can access:
- A comprehensive range of company benefits including a Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers.
- 25 Days of annual leave (pro rata'd for temporary staff) - rising to 30 days once five years of continuous service have been accrued
- Auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- FREE on-site parking
- FREE annual flu vaccinations, FREE annual wellbeing clinics and FREE eye tests (2-yearly)
- Training and Development opportunities
- FREE, confidential, 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme support (including flexible counselling options).
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017 at 5:00pm
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.