Shift Operations Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• Three shift pattern Mon - Fri (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
• To manage and control the efficient running of allocated production lines in their entirety.
• To ensure that the customer's orders are produced safely, to the correct specification, in a timely and effective manner and in line with budget.
• To work closely with the Manufacturing Improvement Manager and Area Operations Managers to realise the Lean agenda in area of responsibility.
• Operate as part of the Area Management team to achieve KPI targets for area of responsibility e. cost variance, efficiency, waste, safety rating etc.
• To be responsible for the Shift/Line Lean Manufacturing strategy including owning the implementation roadmap, and delivering team actions on time
• Coaching of the team for implementation of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques including Kaizen, 5S, Quick C/O and Autonomous Maintenance
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Previous experience in a management/supervisory role
• Good standard of education (numeracy and literacy) either GCSE English and Maths (Grade A-C)/equivalent qualifications/equivalent experience
• Lean based qualification desirable or be prepared to undertake training
• Experience using computers and associated software including Microsoft word, excel
• Previous experience in Green Belt, Lean and FMCG manufacturing desirable
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.