Shift Operations Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• Three shift pattern Mon - Fri (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
• To manage and control the efficient running of allocated production lines in their entirety.
• To ensure that the customer's orders are produced safely, to the correct specification, in a timely and effective manner and in line with budget.
• To work closely with the Manufacturing Improvement Manager and Area Operations Managers to realise the Lean agenda in area of responsibility.
• Operate as part of the Area Management team to achieve KPI targets for area of responsibility e. cost variance, efficiency, waste, safety rating etc.
• To be responsible for the Shift/Line Lean Manufacturing strategy including owning the implementation roadmap, and delivering team actions on time
• Coaching of the team for implementation of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques including Kaizen, 5S, Quick C/O and Autonomous Maintenance
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Previous experience in a management/supervisory role
• Good standard of education (numeracy and literacy) either GCSE English and Maths (Grade A-C)/equivalent qualifications/equivalent experience
• Lean based qualification desirable or be prepared to undertake training
• Experience using computers and associated software including Microsoft word, excel
• Previous experience in Green Belt, Lean and FMCG manufacturing desirable
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Shift Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly