7 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• Development and implementation of standardised reporting aligned with group principles and policies that reflect the financial performance of the site.
• Coordinating and preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Supporting the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in decision making, by making sure that policies and internal controls are implemented.
• Inform, communicate and control costs and expenses in order to meet the challenge within the Site of delivering the lowest cost of production for product manufactured or purchased.
• To ensure that all appropriate local reporting and compliance requirements are met.
• Responsible mainly for the Manufacturing Controlling including Product Costing and Stock Management, OpeX management, Resources follow up, supply chain & logistics costs, Purchasing's spend control (Direct and Indirect), Projects costs, CaPEX reviews.
• Prepare, interpret and advise on P&L Account and Balance Sheet performance for Site and control the Budget for site Functional areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified accountant with at least +5 years plus experience.
• Finance background; with a minimum of +5 years' experience in a multinational environment with manufacturing cost accounting experience.
• Thorough knowledge of supply chain processes and manufacturing principles
• Experienced in implementing new systems
• Experience of matrix management
• Analytically strong with highly developed knowledge and ability to use IT systems to achieve process improvements and the conversion of data into meaningful business information
• Conversant and knowledgeable of accounting and local tax legislation and compliance rules
• Excellent skills in ERP systems, Microsoft Office, TM1, Cognos or similar accounting systems.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly