Senior Operations Technician - initial 12 month opportunity
Type of Contract: 12 month Temp
Job Elements: -
• As part of the Operations team, carry out the routine manufacture and quality control of the range of immunodiagnostics products
• Carry out manufacturing operations in accordance with Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), identifying and recording observations.
• If assigned, act as first level supervision to operational team in ensuring adherence to plan
• Operate production equipment or carry out manual operations
• Carry out routine quality control tests, interpret results and make recommendations for appropriate action
• Maintain control charts for trend analysis. Understand principles of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and the uses of such systems
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives and in associated implementation teams
The ideal candidate will have: -
• Science based degree
• 1-3 years of relevant operational experience preferred, though not essential
• Computer literate
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.