Network and System Administration - Swansea
Excellent opportunity to join a growing company offering a great career path and good career advancement opportunities. Ideally you will have at least 3 yrs+ commercial experience utilising your skills within a fast paced environment.
- Have superior IT skills
- A team player with a confident manner and a professional, flexible, positive and studious approach to the work.
- An ability to quickly develop a detailed understanding of wide-ranging and complex applications.
- Effective communication.
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, and multi-task
- Should be solution oriented with a flair for problem solving
- Innovative and creative
- Continue to learn about industry trends & developments and to freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas
- Excellent skills in managing a wide range of network and system administration of Microsoft Server Suites
- Thorough understanding and ability to to virtualise systems using Hyper-V & VMWARE
- Able to design and lead implementations of new infrastructure setups
- Security oriented and must preferably lead on implementation of new security trends.
- Goal oriented with positive enthusiasm
- Be efficient, professional and dependable
- Keep up to date with the latest software development technologies
Apply for Network and System Administration - Swansea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly