Regional Sales Manager
Are you an experienced professional within Sales and Management? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you'll be accountable for the South West of England/Wales sales team; currently 7 field based sales associates, responsible for generating in excess of £1 million in sales per year. The successful candidate must live within the geography of the Sales region which extends from Cornwall to South Wales and across the M4 corridor to Reading and down to the coast.
Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Director of Street Sales UK &Ireland, you will be providing sales leadership to drive new sales growth, you'll also maintain and grow existing accounts within current core segments. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading the team to achieve all Sales budgets and profit and growth targets for the region.
- Providing leadership and direction to expand into new and existing market segments.
- Driving sales plans, goals and results for the team while coordinating specific deliverables for the Field Sales organization.
- Developing sales plans to address competitive offerings and to increase our new account base.
- Benchmarking and understanding market trends and their effect on the selling process.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing sales team members and motive them to exceed KPI's and targets.
The ideal Regional Sales Manager:
- Proven experiences in sales success and a track record of delivering company sales targets and KPIs.
- Proven management experience leading a team of field based sales people.
- Experience of consistently sourcing and closing new business within a service offering based arena.
- Experience of recruitment and training new starters with a track record of success for those you have trained.
- Experience of working with colleagues and partners throughout an organization to generate prospects and sales.
- Demonstrable ability to set and meet aggressive goals.
- Strong people skills with the ability to motivate and inspire.
- A highly competitive salary of circa £40,000 - OTE £55,000+ per annum.
- Flexible Benefit package worth 4% of salary.
- Employee pension (10% - employee 3%, employer7%) and share scheme.
- Company car, phone, Ipad and laptop
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Regional Sales Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly