3 days left
- Full Time
We are a British health and beauty company and the leading developer of intense pulsed light (IPL)devices for home-based hair removal. Based in Swansea, South Wales, we have approximately 30 employees; primarily comprised of Product Development, Sales & Marketing, Research & Clinical, Finance and Operations staff. Product manufacture is outsourced, while all other departments and other corporate functions are managed by the senior team at the office in Swansea.
Rapid growth has meant we now have demand for a Project Manager. The role is required to work with the internal Sales and Marketing team and with external customers to ensure product variants for both our own brand products and our external customer are brought to market on time with the correct documentation.
The responsibilities include delivering projects on time within budget and scope. Applicants should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. The job requires you to work with all levels of staff, both technical and administrative, within the company and also with external project managers.
It is important that you are skilled at getting the best out of the people in the team whilst keeping the projects on track in a pressurised environment.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the external customer and all internal stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Construct the product variants Bill of Materials and pass to the subcontractor
- Strong educational background preferably to degree level
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A project based qualification is a bonus
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly