Freight Forwarding Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Freight Forwarding Assistant to join our team based in Ystrad Mynach near Caerphilly. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and will focus on the international work that we carry out for our customers.
The TWT Logistics Group is a high quality provider of transport solutions in the South Wales and Hampshire areas and has recently opened an international division specialising in import/export. Our philosophy is to work closely with our customers to develop an extensive understanding of their unique business needs. This enables us to deliver bespoke logistics solutions, which provide distinct value with measurable results.
Due to recent expansion we currently have a vacancy for a full-time Freight Forwarding Assistant to work closely with our import/export division at our busy head office in Ystrad Mynach.
Key Responsibilities of our Freight Forwarding Assistant will include:
- Assisting the Freight Forwarding Manager with all aspects of customers import and export movements
- Chase up any outstanding paperwork with relevant parties
- Answer customer queries by telephone and email
- Request and book jobs with suppliers
- Process import/export paperwork and documents and raise invoices
Key Skills & Experience required of our Freight Forwarding Assistant
- IT literate, with experience of invoice software and Excel
- Working knowledge of import/export requirements, customs clearance and paperwork
- Customer focus
- Good attention to detail
If you would like to join our team as our new Freight Forwarding Assistant then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Freight Forwarding Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly