£Competitive Plus Excellent Benefits
If you're a project management professional seeking a fresh, new challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to drive positive change within a progressive and ambitious business.
V12 Retail Finance, a specialist retail finance provider with expertise in eFinance, is part of a larger, well-known and highly reputable banking group with a strong heritage. Due to exciting development plans, they're now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Fostering a supportive and invigorating environment, V12 Retail Finance offers the chance to make your mark and help shape the future of their organisation.
As the Project Manager, you'll lead the delivery of a wide range of change projects within V12 Retail Finance.
Working with stakeholders at all levels, you'll scope and plan the entire lifecycle of assigned projects. You'll work on a variety of projects, from regulatory compliance through to product and software development.
Your other duties will involve:
- Liaising with project partners or Business Analysts to gather detailed project requirements
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring any risks are minimised
- Ensuring that all projects adhere to best practice, regulatory and audit requirements
- Managing third parties
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of running projects using Waterfall or Agile based development methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of tacking accountability to drive the delivery of key projects in a multi-stakeholder environment
- An understanding of the interdependencies between the components of systems and operational processes
Change-focused and confident, as the Project Manager, you'll have great communication, planning and reviewing skills. You'll also be a confident leader with strong judgement and excellent problem-solving abilities.
Preferably, you'll have a Practitioner level PRINCE2 qualification or a qualification from another structured project management methodology and/or framework. An understanding of regulatory and compliance matters relating to the financial services sector would also be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Project Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Manager, Business Change Project Manager, Change Project Manager, Change Programme Manager, Senior Business Change Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Project Management, Waterfall, Agile.