Senior Electrical Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• As a Senior Engineer you will take the lead in delivering technically demanding projects based around high voltage systems and earthing systems.
• You will manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring cost effective and timely delivery of technical reports.
• Your role will include the management of our Project Engineers and Site Technicians.
• You will have the opportunity to develop your career with exposure to many facets of engineering management with potential advancement to Principal Engineer.
The ideal candidate will:
• With a degree in Electrical Engineering, you will have excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and organisational skills and be happy to integrate into a dynamic small business environment.
• You will have several years' experience in high voltage earthing system design including the use of CDEGS software.
• You should also be fully conversant with the usual Microsoft Office products.
• You will have good commercial awareness and be able to work closely with our clients, building productive relationships.
• You will either be or be working towards becoming a Chartered Engineer.
Apply for Senior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly