Site Team Leader / Site Supervisor
5 days left
- Full Time
Site Team Leader / Site Supervisor - Housing Association Contract
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Location: Cardiff, South Wales
Start Date: ASAP
Morgan Sindall Property Services is the service division of the £2 billion Morgan Sindall Group. We work with a wide variety of public and private sector clients and specialise in the full range of facility management and responsive repair and maintenance activity. Our main areas of expertise include: building management systems, day-to-day responsive repairs, facilities management, void property refurbishments, insurance activity, programmed maintenance, and electrical and gas installations, servicing and repairs.
About the Site Team Leader / Site Supervisor Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader / Supervisor to join our team working on our Cardiff contract. Reporting to the Assistant Project Manager, the role will require you to be the first line day to day project/ workstream implementation lead in accordance with Company policy and procedures. We will be looking for the successful candidate to be able to demonstrate experience of training, mentoring and developing people.
You'll influence profitability and basic budget management, S,H&E management, contract compliance and help maintain excellent customer relationships.
Site Team Leader / Site Supervisor Package includes:
- The role includes a company vehicle
- 26 days annual holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- 40 hour working week, Monday - Friday
The ideal Site Team Leader / Site Supervisor
You should also hold the following certifications;
Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling and Working at Heights. Ideally you will also have Scaffold Inspection / Awareness and First Aid qualifications or certificates.
- You should also be fully PC literate who is comfortable with MS systems such as word, excel & outlook as well as proficient in mentoring colleagues and supporting to develop their potential.
- You should be a customer focused individual who holds, as a minimum: SMSTS certificate and also be a CSCS Card holder. Also desirable would be an IOSH qualification. It would be advantageous for the successful candidate to have a trade skills background.
Closing date for applications is the 13th June 2017.
Apply today for the chance of an early interview!
Apply for Site Team Leader / Site Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly