Negotiator with a competitive commission structure.
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to join our busy team here at Chambers.
- Carry out accompanied viewings at our sales and rental properties.
- Build new relationships and maintain those relationships with prospective purchasers and tenants.
- Provide proactive feedback to vendors and landlords after viewings.
- Negotiate any forthcoming offers.
- Excellent communication skills
- People person
- Ability to use Word, Excel and all round competency with modern technology
- Training will be provided on our software system
- Good understanding of social media
- Excellent organisational skills and diary management ability
- Good telephone manner
- Interest in property and the local property market
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Driven and motivated to take full advantage of the structured commission in place
- Full driving licence with own car. Mileage allowance provided
- Minimum of a C grade in Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience in the property sector is preferred, but not absolutely essential
- Monday to Friday 9am til 6pm
- 2 Saturdays a month on a rotational basis. 10am til 4pm.
- Standard holiday allowance.
We are a family run estate agency and we have been in business in Whitchurch for over 25 years. We are a busy office and we rely heavily on our hard earned reputation, which sets us apart from our competition and ensures that we have a fair market share in what is an increasingly competitive marketplace.
We take great pride in helping people find their new home and we'd hope that any incoming employee would share our passion for property and help in our efforts to maintain our high level of customer service.