V12 Retail Finance, a specialist retail finance provider with expertise in eFinance, is part of Secure Trust Banking Group. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a Test Analyst to join their team.
If you're a proactive software test professional with proven experience at each stage of the test lifecycle, this is a superb opportunity to take your next step with a fast-growing business.
Employing over 130 members of staff, V12 Retail Finance provides the ideal environment in which to develop your career. They know the importance of having the right team behind them to constantly improve their product and find new, better ways of doing things.
So, if you're enthusiastic, highly motivated and feel like you could thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
As a Test Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the complete test lifecycle of V12 Retail Finance's applications. You will work on their bespoke software which is the leading system in the UK for providing point of sale retail finance as a payment method and is used by hundreds of retail websites and till systems.
Your main tasks will include:
- Building test plans for all V12 developed software
- Using different test techniques to ensure quality software releases
- Reviewing software specifications prior to their release
- Working closely with the Software Development Team to resolve any defects
Interested? To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience of working as part of a small but busy IT team in a growing company
- A proven track record of working with fast-paced development lifecycles, with involvement at every stage of the test lifecycle
- Experience of automated testing systems
- At a minimum, an ISEB Foundation qualification (or equivalent)
Logical and proactive, as a Test Analyst, you must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
To apply for the role of Test Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Test Analyst, Software Test Analyst, IT Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Applications Tester, Software Tester, Test Technician, Software Test Technician.