Interim Customer Service & Distribution Executive
Contract Type: Fixed term for 6 months
Job Elements: -
• Manage customer order portfolio and organise, control and prepare all shipments in accordance with associated orders from Distribution Centres and ensure all related Export documentation is prepared in a timely manner.
• Act as point of contact and first line of communication for Customers, Partners, Associates for all Customer Service and Distribution related requirements, ensuring continuity of supply and customer orders are despatched in a timely and controlled manner.
• Management of Global Customer Service operations and orders for appropriate sites.
• Management of Logistics provider performance and contract compliance.
• Act in a Key Account capacity for relevant customers
• Responsible for MRP Master data maintenance and transactions to manage customer master data and shipments
• Maintain and continuously develop Customer Service and Distribution reporting information
• Ensure compliance with all International and local Customs regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Educated to degree level or can demonstrate 4 years relevant experience in a similar role dealing with export documentation, regulatory compliance, distribution operations management.
• Problem solving and customer focussed individual with excellent communication skills.
• Computer literate with experience of MRP systems and Microsoft Office
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
• Team player who can work cross functionally.
• Good influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Continuous improvement orientated.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.