Construction Site Foreman
Gerald Davies Limited is a contracting company based in Port Talbot, South Wales and operating across Wales and England. Having been established for over 30 years, we operate within the landscape and environmental sector, our scope of works is diverse and encompasses all works external to the built environment, including earthworks, civil engineering, land reclamation, hard and soft landscaping, care and grounds maintenance.
We are looking for a hands on site based foreman who will lead by example whilst working alongside a team of operatives. The ideal candidate must be experienced in civil engineering and any experience in hard & soft landscaping would be a plus.
- Carry out works as directed by the manager.
- Manage and direct the working team
- Care of all company equipment including company vans, trailers, owned and hired in plant
- Compliance with Health and Safety and company procedures
- Completion of relevant paperwork
The ideal candidate must possess
- An ability to plan work and maintain levels of quality.
- Experienced, skilled with a knowledge of the industry
- An ability to work in all weather conditions and motivate the team
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Holder of a current CSCS Card
- Experience of using relevant equipment and machinery, preferably holder of a CPCS Card
- Health and Safety Qualification
The company offers
- Hours of work are 45 per week, between 6.30am - 4.30pm
- Possibility of overtime
- Attendance Bonus
- Transport to and from the working site
- 28 days paid annual leave including official bank holidays
- Corporate work wear and relevant PPE
To apply please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01656 745525