Process / Project Scientists
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• The role will be to support and improve existing and new Products though their manufacturing and release testing through Trouble Shooting or the Project Portfolio Teams.
• You will be responsible for the identifying, leading and executing continuous improvement projects / CAPA with a range of complexities both technical & scientific to drive innovation, enhance product performance, resolve product / process problems, support new product introduction, provide cost improvements and optimize production.
• For new products, this will also involve the optimization and development of manufacturing and testing methods.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of a Degree and preferably a Masters/PhD in a science subject such as Chemistry / Biochemistry or equivalent, or relevant experience.
• Relevant experience in a related industry or function.
• Proven ability to participate in and occasionally effectively lead cross-functional project teams.
• Proven track record of contributing to and driving through process improvements using six sigma tools within a highly regulated environment
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools for communication and reporting
• Structured problem solving methodologies
• Working knowledge of DOE application.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.