MIS Manager / Head of IT
Head of IT / MIS Manager
Based from well-located offices in St Mellons, Cardiff.
An IT Manager is required to lead the MIS division in supporting business wide functions, whilst looking to optimise current systems and processes.
Your role is to lead the MIS team (management information systems), currently consisting of 7 which includes 2 x Devs and 4 x Data Analyst.
The MIS department provides the organisation with managed access to comprehensive, reliable, relevant and up to date information to both funding bodies, support partner agencies and senior stakeholders.
The company are a growing SME operating within the education sector, they are looking for someone with a solid understanding of both Data and Development with the ability to help out and gets hand on. Ideally someone that can suggest technology or software to improve business processes for example a document management system.
- Maintain and develop databases, ensuring security and integrity
- Manage and deliver timely and reliable information
- Work closely with IT support manager to ensure innovation practices are made
- Support Development team in processes and improving systems.
- Solid knowledge of Development life cycle
- Good understanding of front end development process
- Experience of managing a development team
- Experience of introducing software packages and products
- Solid understanding of data warehousing and report writing
In return you will be offered a salary of between GBP45,000 - GBP55,000 plus pension.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.