Financial Risk Analyst
Atradius is a leading international Trade Credit Insurance company, headquartered in the heart of Cardiff Bay. We are based in 50 countries worldwide and insure businesses of all shapes and sizes all over the world.
We have a number of vacancies coming up over the next few months and are interested in hearing from enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated people who have excellent communication skills and knowledge or experience in financial analysis.
Do you want:
- An attractive salary plus benefits as you would expect from a world leader in financial services?
- A full in house training programme?
- UK and overseas travel?
- To work in one of the best working environments you could find?
Here are just a few comments from people who've joined Atradius:
“It's a great place to work”
“I am able to use and develop my skills”
“Atradius has provided me with amazing international travel opportunities”
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this worldwide team of professionals and a company with a recognised brand offering a challenging role, excellent opportunities and competitive terms of employment.
You'll be part of a culture where ideas are valued and initiative encouraged. Make things happen and you can look forward with as much confidence as we do.
Do you have:
- a working knowledge of financial accounts?
- an interest in current affairs?
- ability to work efficiently under pressure?
- excellent communication skills?
- an aptitude to think outside the box?
- the ability to work on your own initiative and contribute to the team goals and objectives?
- the desire to progress to the next level?
Only successful applicants will be called forward for interview. All candidates must be able to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Please click on the apply button to email both your CV and covering letter.
Apply for Financial Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly