Senior Workforce Development Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Workforce Development Coordinator to join NewLink based in Cardiff.
NewLink Wales helps people get their lives back on track by supporting them to change behaviours and lifestyles that affect their health and wellbeing. We show them how to make positive connections in their community, be part of meaningful activity, and challenge the things that hold them back.
NewLink Wales do this through training, qualifications, volunteering, education and advice. We also train those who provide services, passing on the facts, skills and confidence they need to help others.
In short, we exist to build futures.
As a Senior Workforce Development Coordinator you will support NewLink Wales team in achieving Our Why statement via delivering a professional and highly skilled training programme to the workforce within Wellbeing. Under the direction of the Head of Operations, you will oversee all Workforce Development services that NewLink Wales delivers and ensure that the services contractual and national KPIs are met or exceeded and the organisations wider performance metrics, particularly impacts, are achieved. You will be responsible for overseeing the work of the rest of the training department and lead the team forward under the guidance of the Head of Operations.
This will be achieved by:
- Delivering high quality training courses from the NewLink Wales training programme
- Deliver high quality training to organisations purchasing bespoke training
- Updating existing training material to ensure NewLink Wales continues to produce high quality workforce development opportunities
- Keeping up to date with new evidence and develop course content in response to changing needs
- Liaising with contract providers, external and internal verifiers and awarding bodies where necessary
- To be a member of the NewLink Wales Senior Team and lead the Training and Qualifications Department
- To implement the strategic plan for the Training & Qualifications service
- To implement the existing strategic Workforce Development plan for the internal stakeholders and consortium partners
- To assist and provide information where required for tenders and bids
- To liaise with the Head of Resources on all aspects of financial matters, as required
- To liaise with department seniors and managers on organisational matters regarding workforce development activities
- To co-ordinate the annual training programme ensuring that the organisation provides training that is current, relevant and forward thinking to meet evolving best practice standards
- To co-ordinate the bespoke training ensuring that trainers are occupationally competent and lead in their area of delivery
- To ensure training curriculums meet all appropriate standards such as Awarding Body requirements, Sector Skills and National Occupational Standards
Your working hours will be 37 hours per week.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £24,840 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please follow the link.
recruitx ref: 961231639 / INDHP