3 days left
- Full Time
£20,000 to £34,000 dependent on experience + bonus incentives + pension
Our client is currently seeking a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic or MOT Tester to join their team based in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire. This role offers bonus incentives and the opportunity for the right candidate to progress to Workshop Manager.
As a Mechanic, you'll be responsible for the following:
• Completing full maintenance repairs, servicing and breakdowns.
• Working on a range of vehicles.
• Ensuring that all work is recorded and carried out in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Road testing vehicles, carrying out necessary inspections and meeting servicing requirements
The successful candidate will have a good level of experience as a light motor vehicle technician with good knowledge of common brands of car. Additionally, they will have:
• MOT Class 4 Tester would advantageous but not essential
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Good diagnostic skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Suitable skills/experience: Mechanical Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Maintenance, Vehicle Technician, Engineering, Vehicle Repair, HGV Mechanic, MOT Tester Class 4
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Vehicle Technician/Mechanic job click ‘apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Vehicle Technician/Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly