We are recruiting an electrical/instrument maintenance technician to join our existing maintenance team.
Reporting to the Newport site Maintenance Manager you will support the site maintenance effort carrying out typical maintenance activities including -
- Overhauling and installing 415V AC motors
- Testing and commissioning electrical/instrument circuits
- Level, pressure and temperature measurements etc
- Fault finding
- Industrial lighting installation
- Maintenance of hazardous area equipment
- Will possess a time served qualification in a relevant discipline
- Will be safety conscious
- Will have a flexible approach to changing priorities
- Will be capable of working alone or effectively as part of a team
- Will be able to perform critical tasks within specified time constraints and schedules
- Will have a working knowledge of SAP and MS Word/Excel
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications 25 days holiday, incentive plan, uniform, contributory pension scheme, private health insurance.
Please submit your application via e-mail by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Closing date for applications 18th May 2017