HR and Office Administrator
HR and Office Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Hours: 35 hrs per work (reduction to part-time hours - negotiable for an exceptional candidate)
Responsible To: The Operations Director
Reporting To: The Operations Director
Closing Date: Monday 5th June 5PM
Interview Date: Wednesday 21st June
Case Management Cymru is a specialist serious injury case management company based in south Wales. We are a growing business that prides itself on providing a high quality, bespoke service to its clients.
We currently have a team of 10 part-time Case Managers/Assistant Case Managers who work remotely and as part of our case management service we recruit, train and manage small private care teams on behalf of the clients.
The HR and Office Administrator is a new position within this small, friendly yet dynamic company. The successful candidate will work alongside the Operations Director, assisting them to develop and maintain efficient systems, processes and records.
This is an exciting opportunity for a long-term committed employee who will progress as the organisation grows. The role is wide and varied and will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to be responsible for the ever-expanding office functions. This is a role where your ideas and input will be highly valued.
* To provide overall administrative support to Case Management Cymru, its care teams and its Case Managers.
* The administration of the whole recruitment process from advertisement to induction ensuring adherence to the National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care Agencies
* Provide the Case Managers with ongoing HR support in relation to the Care Teams
* Liaise with external HR Consultants when required
* Develop and maintain accurate and up to date records in line with Data Protection.
* Ensure Case Managers and Care Teams checks and documentation are kept up to date e.g. DBS checks, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Driving License Check etc
* Managing the expenses and timesheets to be submitted to our external Payroll Provider
* Preparation of monthly invoices - which involves the checking of costings entered by Case Managers onto our CRM Database (Iinsight)
* Provide the Case Managers with support relating to the Iinsight Database
* Set up new clients, case managers and care staff on systems
* Day to day bookkeeping, bank payments and reconciliation using Sage
* General office administration; scanning, photocopying, filing, research and purchase of office supplies and equipment, responding to phone calls and e-mails
* Maintenance and routine update of company website
* Management of company social media
* Any other reasonable duties as directed
Qualifications / Training / Experience
* 2 A Levels or GNVQ Advanced or NVQ Level 3 and/or relevant work experience
* Experience of working in a variety of busy office environments
* Experience of HR administration
* Experience in developing office systems and procedures
* Educated to Degree Level
* Experience of working with vulnerable individuals
* Experience of working in an organisation regulated by Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW)
* Experience of managing and processing orders, invoices and payments (SAGE)
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
* Have highly competent ICT skills including all MS applications including Excel and databases.
* Ability to liaise with external HR advisors
* Maintenance of websites and other social media platforms
* Highly organised with an attention to detail
* Ability to use initiative and to make clear decisions
* You naturally cooperate with others to solve problems and make ongoing improvements
* Be able to work under pressure
* Highly literate with excellent numerical skills
* Confident and effective communicator with a high level of social competence
* You must be reliable and trustworthy
* You must be flexible
* Be responsible for your own personal development
* Discreet and show sensitivity
* Full driving license and use of a car
* The ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage
Full training, supervision and support will be provided as required.