Information Systems Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• The objective of this role is to manage the Information Systems department to allow for the on time production of quality products and the delivery of all relevant support/information services across all sites
• Overall responsibility for the management of IS team
• Define strategy for whole of Information Systems
• Identify the hardware and software needed to provide solutions to problems
• Specify and communicate system requirements to system providers
• Work with systems providers/3rd party/external organizations to oversee the implementation and ongoing management/development of IS
• Maintain and manage systems infrastructure, including server environment and network services
• Maintain and manage network defences including firewall and antivirus systems to ensure security and integrity of data
• Maintain and manage the business systems environment so as to best support operations and to ensure minimal service interruption and highest possible systems performance etc.
• Produce reports indicating the performance of the information systems department, as indicated by support requests and resolution times
• Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
• Contribution to reduction of total cost of ownership of information systems
• Develop capacity planning for whole of Information Systems
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree qualified or equivalent in an IT or related discipline although equivalent experience would be acceptable
• 5 years or more experience specifically in Information Systems or a similar role.
• Management Experience of leading a small technically focused team
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics
• SQL experience
• Manufacturing environment experience
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.