Commercial Graduate Trainee
Contract Type: - Permanent
Job Elements: -
• Our client is a market leader in a fast moving and exciting market sector who are currently looking to recruit a Graduate trainee to join the team, learn the business and develop a career.
• Initially working as an assistant product manager the successful candidate will have contact with all business functions as they assist with projects and product introductions.
• This role offers an excellent development opportunity within an exciting industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Must have degree level education within a commercial subject.
• 1-2 years of experience of working within a product, project or marketing style function.
• Must be self-motivated and keen
• Have a ‘can do' attitude
• Good, confident communication skills - able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and externally.
• Analytical skill base is essential.
• Flexible approach and willing to work additional hours when the job requires to meet deadlines.
• IT literate with advanced Excel capabilities.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.