Contract Tooling Design Engineer (8 months)
Contract Type: Temporary
Job Elements: -
• Our clients are embarking on a major project to increase the flexibility of their plant and as such will be upgrading one of their production lines to run a higher variety of products. This will involve the introduction of a lot of jigs and fixtures.
• This is a contract role (envisaged to be 8 months) and will involve the creation of jig and fixture deign - taking existing tool designs and tweaking them to the correct size for other products.
• Problem solving - identify and feedback any/ all issues into the business.
• All work to be undertaken in accordance with ISO Standards.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• Mechanical engineering background
• Degree or equivalent education
• Experience of CAD design (software package ‘Pro-E' and ‘Creo' ideally)
• Experience of tooling design
• Project management experience
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.