Registered Home Manager
Are you a Registered Home Manager in Carmarthen, South Wales looking for a new challenge? Do you want to play a lead role in a brand-new care home?
We are looking for an experienced manager to grow and develop a new 5 bed care home supporting individuals with complex mental health needs. You will be assisting each individual to return to the community through personalised care plans.
So, what will the role involve?
- Help put into place the administrative and clinical infrastructure prior to the homes opening
- Initiate and develop the home, maintaining high standards and quality care
- Recruitment and training of staff, to uphold excellent care standards
- Manage and lead the l staff team, meeting targets and best practices
- Assist with the development of the home including facilities and equipment
- Oversee the running of the home to create a comfortable atmosphere for all residents
- Be up to date with CQC compliance and regulatory duties
As Registered Home Manager, you will:
- Be registered with CCISW
- Have previous experience as a Registered Home Manager
- Hold a QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care.
- Have a background in a relevant mental health setting
Above all we are looking from someone with a strong ability to develop a service, overseeing and managing the staff team to provide a high-quality care and support. So, if you're up for the challenge, then please click on apply!