Temporary Engineering Storeman (Part time)
Contract Type: Temporary
Job Elements: -
Duties to include: -
• We are looking to recruit a part time Engineering store-man who will re-organize the Engineering stores from scratch.
• Working hours are preferably 3 days per week 8 am - 4 pm
• Duration of up to 12 months contract
• Ensuring all engineering spares are stored in the correct locations.
• Issuing of part to engineers/technicians and ensuring system updated.
• Monitoring of min/max inventory to highlight any potential short falls.
• Liaising with purchasing and engineering to ensure all required spares are available when required.
• Highlighting obsolete parts to relevant parties.
• Regular stocktakes and checks.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally this person will have an Engineering background - perhaps an ex Mechanical or Electrical Technician or an ex storeman who has worked in a Factory environment.
• Have work experience within an engineering stores environment
• Have experience of MRP systems
• Have an excellent technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical spares.
• Be computer literate
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.