Quality Engineer (6 month period)
Contract Type: Temporary
Job Elements: -
• Responsible for all measures with regard to an improved product quality during the development and series production phases.
• Responsible for the quality performance and maintaining customer quality targets
• Responsible for achieving manufacturing process quality targets, continuous improvement of process quality and process related quality documentation.
• Submitting PPAP to customer or other customer specific documentation requirements
• Responsible for supporting assembly trials for programs to final line release.
• Performs process and product audits
• Performs Capability and MSA studies.
• First contact for customer concerns. Coordination of 8D process, establishing cross functional teams where necessary. Using customer specific documentation where required
• Forms an integral part of the project team and ensures all customer APQP requirements are met. Advises the project team on customer specific quality requirements and ensures adherence to these requirements.
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate:
• Degree in engineering discipline highly desirable
• Experience of working at Engineer level in a Quality Environment.
• Understanding of statistics and ability to use analysis tools in problem solving especially Minitab.
• Knowledge of customer specific quality requirements (incl. APQP)
• Release procedures (PPAP)
• Computer based skills (MS Office)
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.