HR Assistant is now urgently needed to join a leading and renowned Technology company with a wide client base and far reaching presence!!
Our client will offer the ideal candidate a highly competitive salary (depending on experience) plus benefits!!
Career progression is highly achievable and fully encouraged!
As a HR Assistant your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing offer letters, contracts and contract extensions and partner paperwork
- Keeping record of the recruitment track sheet
- Collating packs for employment and partner offers and ensure there is always an up to date supply
- Accurately and comprehensively add new joiner details
- Draft rejection letters to direct applicants
- Coordinating for arranging interviews
- Tracking payroll or payment sheets
- Organizing various meetings and conferences
Being a successful HR Assistant, you will possess:
- Past experience in similar role
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Skills to handle tough situations
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.