2nd Line support
Since their establishment in 2006, our client has made great advancements and expanded into a company who pride themselves on their extensive software development experience and ability to deliver tangible business results.
Right now, our client is currently looking for a Second Line Support Analyst to join the team.
This is a permanent position with the ability to become an expert on cutting edge software, with the aim of evolving into a valued long term member of the team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues on your own and as part of a team
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving application and infrastructure issues
- Handling escalated calls from first/second line members
- Provide support to users via telephone, email and remote control
- Log calls via the helpdesk call logging software
- Keeping documentation up-to-date
- Liaising with 3rd parties and suppliers
- Following processes and procedures
- Service desk experience with a technical background.
- Flexibility to work overtime as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys engaging with customers and building strong relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Confident, clear and professional telephone manner
So if you feel that you fit the profile for the job and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!