LocalPI are a national business and the UK's largest private investigation company. Operating through our local websites we cover 158 towns and cities. We are not a franchise which means that the quality and standard of our customer service is maintained throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity within our rapidly expanding business.
The role is a full time position and is based at our head office in Nottingham. You will be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday and every fourth Saturday. When you work a Saturday you will get the following Wednesday off. The hours of work are 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday –Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Friday & Saturday. Overtime is available within the week and weekends.
The successful applicant can look forward to working in a target driven, fast-paced environment, within a friendly, close knit team. The company offers a generous commission scheme on personal and group targets, the bonus is tax free and uncapped meaning there is no limit to what you can earn. All sales leads are in bound so there’s no cold calling or telesales. Experience within the recruitment industry would be an advantage but not essential. This opportunity has great career prospects for the right candidate, with no limits to what you can achieve.
- Generous commission on personal sales
- Additional incentives and competitions
- No limit to what you can earn
- Company Pension Scheme
- All sales leads provided
- Converting inbound enquiries via phone and email into sales
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales targets
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts
- Relationship building with each client to provide the best customer service possible
- Input, update and maintain data so that systems and files accurately reflect the current situation at all times
- Produce written correspondence and documents using the Companies Standard Format
- Monitoring GPM for your own cases
- Experience in sales and customer service,
- Computer Literate,
- Confident with Word and Excel software
- Good Communication Skills.