Nationwide Placements has an amazing opportunity for a young individual who wish to establish a bright career by working with an international company.
Our client a globally popular petrol additives firm, is seeking to recruit a eager candidate to work as a Chemist in its R&D team.
The chosen individual can expect our client to pay a competitive salary, This a great opportunity to advance your career and get incredible experience.
- Working in molecular design
- Carrying out synthesis and performance testing of specialty surfactants as well as polymers to be used in new fuels plus lubricant applications
- Liaising with the R&D and Manufacturing departments
The ideal Chemist:
- BSc honours degree or equivalent in chemistry
- Studied chemistry as a major subject in degree course
- Appreciable academic background in synthetic organic chemistry
- Some experience within a pharmaceutical industry, chromatography, inorganic and/or wet chemistry
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.