Retail Security Officer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Retail Security Officer to join Kingdom in Cardiff. In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Successful candidates must be willing to undergo a first aid course provided by the company and to uphold the responsibilities that entails.
Location: Cardiff (CF11 0XR)
Pay rate: £7.50 per hour
Hours: Average 30 hours per week - Full-Time
Days, Nights and Weekends 09.30 - 20.30 / 12.30 - 21.30 / 20.30 - 08.30
As a Retail Security Officer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Monitoring the store CCTV.
- Providing a visible deterrent within the store.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements.
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
An ideal Retail Security Officer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A valid SIA licence.
- A full five year checkable employment history.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Surveillance skills.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills.
Your working hours will be on average 30 hours per week - Full-Time:
- Days, Nights and Weekends 09.30 - 20.30 / 12.30 - 21.30 / 20.30 - 08.30
In return for this you will receive a salary of £7.50 per hour, plus an employee of Kingdom you will benefit from:
- Being part of an industry leading and respected security company
- Opportunities for advancement with a company that has grown year-on-year
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 461031529 / INDHP