Temp Maintenance Technician
Contract type: Temporary
Job Elements: -
• Temporary Contract until 07/07/2017
• 3 shift, 5 day pattern
• The Maintenance Technician's primary purpose is to carry out day to day Maintenance activities on all manufacturing and packaging equipment, as directed by the Maintenance Team Leader and in accordance with business needs.
• To ensure all equipment ppm's are completed on time, every time and returned to production with 100% machine availability for the shift
• To ensure all equipment breakdowns are resolved in a logical and timely manner and returned to production complete and tested
• To ensure all maintenance activities are carried out safely in accordance with all Safety, Health and environment procedures.
• To ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in a tidy and organised fashion respecting 5S principles.
• To ensure you are fully trained to carry out every aspect of your role
The ideal candidate will have:
• A min ONC or above in an electrical or mechanical related subject
• Experience of PLC and servo driven production and manufacturing machinery
• Min 5 years working in an automated production environment
• Basic understanding of “6 Sigma” problem solving techniques
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Temp Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly