PC Imaging Technician (Temp.)
Contract Type: 12 Month Temporary
• The main role would be to pick the PC's from a pallet in stock and image them via a USB pen. The image is deployed with the click of 3 buttons on the keyboard and a slight change in the PC BIOS.
• Generate the interlink shipment labels and also pick Printers required.
• There may be additional build tasks to assist the current team with other customer builds.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• A good basic understanding of PC hardware installation (RAM and HDD's) and basic PC fault finding
• Be able to read, follow and understand basic build documentation to complete build tasks.
• Basic knowledge on how to set IP addresses, Computer names, Install/remove software, Run batch files, Join to domains and workgroups
• Be fit and able to lift heavy boxes in line with the companies manual handling guidelines.
• Must be flexible with working hours outside of normal 9 - 5.30pm (available to do overtime if required)
• Must be able to work to tight deadlines as project plans/install dates can change very quickly.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.