• To provide technical IT support to employees and ensure the Company's internal IT systems and applications are maintained.
• 1st and 2nd line desktop support.
• Manage incoming support requests via ticket portal, email and telephone.
• Provide consistent and prompt IT support for internal and remote users, and keep them informed of progress.
• Provide basic server support and monitor all servers.
• Carry out Active Directory tasks including user accounts, groups and computers.
• Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral items.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software, email, network and peripheral equipment problems and make correction where required.
• Maintain a computerised asset register of all computerised fixed assets and software and complete user registration/ deregistration forms as required.
• Liaise with 3rd party suppliers.
• Undertake any IT projects as required.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• IT related qualification to HND/degree level
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office products
• Experience supporting Windows 7-10 and 365 including installing, configuring and upgrading
• Training users in technical applications
• Active Directory
• Antivirus technologies
• Backup technologies
• Exchange 2010, Server 2008 and 2012
• Installing, configuring and assembling computers, monitors and peripheral items
• Troubleshooting printers
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.