• To provide technical IT support to employees and ensure the Company's internal IT systems and applications are maintained.
• 1st and 2nd line desktop support.
• Manage incoming support requests via ticket portal, email and telephone.
• Provide consistent and prompt IT support for internal and remote users, and keep them informed of progress.
• Provide basic server support and monitor all servers.
• Carry out Active Directory tasks including user accounts, groups and computers.
• Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral items.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software, email, network and peripheral equipment problems and make correction where required.
• Maintain a computerised asset register of all computerised fixed assets and software and complete user registration/ deregistration forms as required.
• Liaise with 3rd party suppliers.
• Undertake any IT projects as required.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• IT related qualification to HND/degree level
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office products
• Experience supporting Windows 7-10 and 365 including installing, configuring and upgrading
• Training users in technical applications
• Active Directory
• Antivirus technologies
• Backup technologies
• Exchange 2010, Server 2008 and 2012
• Installing, configuring and assembling computers, monitors and peripheral items
• Troubleshooting printers
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for IT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly