Embedded Software Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• To play a key role in the New Product Development Department, ensuring that the Company has an up to date range of high quality, technically innovative and commercially competitive products.
• You will be developing software for product platforms in accordance with agreed business plans, as well as creating software design specification against functional requirements.
• As an Embedded Engineer you will have experience in design and development of new products and amendments to the existing product range.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Substantial experience in the analysis, design and development of software for embedded systems.
• Experience in programming in C / assembler (8/16/32 bit platforms).
• Experience in development tools for embedded systems such as in-circuit emulators.
• Experience in full design cycle through to documentation and testing.
• Good team-working skills including commitment and flexibility.
• Analytical and problem solving approach.
• Experience in serial protocols (RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI).
• Experience in ADC techniques (software filtering, etc.).
• Experience of code porting between difference microcontroller architectures..
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.