Embedded Software Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Elements: -
• To play a key role in the New Product Development Department, ensuring that the Company has an up to date range of high quality, technically innovative and commercially competitive products.
• You will be developing software for product platforms in accordance with agreed business plans, as well as creating software design specification against functional requirements.
• As an Embedded Engineer you will have experience in design and development of new products and amendments to the existing product range.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Substantial experience in the analysis, design and development of software for embedded systems.
• Experience in programming in C / assembler (8/16/32 bit platforms).
• Experience in development tools for embedded systems such as in-circuit emulators.
• Experience in full design cycle through to documentation and testing.
• Good team-working skills including commitment and flexibility.
• Analytical and problem solving approach.
• Experience in serial protocols (RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI).
• Experience in ADC techniques (software filtering, etc.).
• Experience of code porting between difference microcontroller architectures..
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly