Job Elements: -
• Preparation and drafting of tender packs, sales terms and conditions, representative agreements, framework agreements, consignment stock agreements and other commercial agreements
• Application of export status including application for licences through BIS
• Administration of complex contracts including the capture of additional requirements
• Identification of contractual risks and negotiation to reduce the risks from the contract terms and conditions
• Identification and Implementation of commercial policies within the business
• Review of product costings post-delivery of platform for material cost and manufacturing over spends and inaccuracies
• Liaise with customers, team members and subcontractors to discuss and resolve commercial issues
• Negotiation of contractual terms and conditions to minimise liabilities and maximise opportunities
• Administration and commercial support of business area bid team during bid preparation activities
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years prior experience working in manufacturing company in contracts or commercial department is essential.
• Experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts is essential.
• Previous experience and knowledge of export compliance procedures and documentation.
• Experience in preparation and submission of tenders and completion of all commercial aspects of the tender is highly desirable.
• Degree qualified desirable
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly