Home Delivery Advisor / Customer Service Advisor
Home Delivery Service Advisor
Reporting to: Customer Services Team Leader
About Our client
Our client is a family owned Company supplying medical devices with the Head Office located in Cardiff. They employ approximately 80 people in various sites across the United Kingdom in Cardiff, Ferndown, Larne, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Peterborough and Perth. Customers range from large to small, the majority are individual patient customers who they supply products to on a prescription basis through a Home Delivery Service.
Working very much like a pharmacy, they are a nationwide Dispensing Appliance Contractor specialising in stoma care. They request repeat prescriptions from GP Surgeries and then dispense prescription items to customers all over the UK, sending the deliveries out by courier or by one of their company nurses.
- Cardiff, CF14 5WF.
- Salary - £18,817 gross per annum.
- KPI Bonus - £1,500 gross per annum.
Hours of Work
- 37.5 Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am - 5.00pm, as required to meet the needs of the business with a half an hour unpaid lunch break.
- From time to time, the candidate will need to be flexible with working hours and may need to travel away from home to attend training or Company events.
Proactive outbound Customer Contact to existing Customers and Selling our Home Delivery Service to potential Customers.
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role ensures our customers and potential customers are proactively communicated with, providing the best possible customer service, promoting our service, positively enhancing customer satisfaction, contributing towards the success of the business by achieving and exceeding key performance indicators and growing our business.
- Maximise the number of existing customers who continue to use our service by identifying customers who do not use our service regularly, making proactive contact to secure future orders through various communication channels, i.e. - out-bound telephone calls, email, website.
- Maximise potential new customers who have used our service, making proactive contact to secure future orders through various communication channels, i.e. - out-bound telephone calls, email, website.
- Preparing for planned marketing activity and reporting on the results of marketing campaigns, working closely with the Sales and Marketing.
- To follow through on leads generated at exhibitions and patient meetings, proactively contacting potential customers.
- Process sample requests accurately and with agreed timescales.
- Proactively contact potential customers to discuss sample requests, to promote our Home Delivery Service, following through to receipt and use of the sample.
- Taking and processing sample orders for customers / patients.
Promoting our Home Delivery Service
- Contacting customers / patients to confirm receipt of the samples provided at the same time promoting the Respond Home Delivery Service.
- Gaining customer feedback relating to the Home Delivery Service.
- To diarise return telephone calls with the customer / patients when necessary.
- To record and maintain contact records.
- To maintain a professional image of the Company at all times, demonstrating a can-do approach to both colleagues and customers.
- To update spreadsheets, Company records and Customer Information accurately and in accordance with Clinical Information Governance.
- To attend relevant training courses and to keep own knowledge of our business, products and processes up to date.
- To fulfil all other required administration.
- To assist with all other duties as and when required.
- To work within the Company ISO Quality Standards.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sample requests received before 3pm are processed and despatched on day of receipt.
- Customers are contacted within 14 days after receipt, of sample orders.
- To grow the Home Delivery Service by increasing the number of new patients.
- To retain existing customers.
If you wish to apply for this post, please submit your CV and a covering letter no later 5th May 2017.