Customer Service Agent
Do you have excellent customer service skills and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Role Title: Customer Service Agent
Working closely with Sales and Service teams of the Pest Elimination Division, execute and manage a range of account maintenance, planning and support activity with a primary focus on customer satisfaction (internal and external.)
Develop close working relationships across the business to support happy, retained customer accounts and support growth and proliferation of the Ecolab brand.
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Inspire confidence in our customers (internal and external) by handling their needs with courtesy and professionalism at first point of contact via Telephony and written communication channels
- Develop and maintain ongoing confidence in Ecolab and customer loyalty by ensuring that key accounts and critical billing needs are met on a daily basis
- To provide Management and Business Information to customers, Sales and Service teams in both standard, “self-serve” format and by exception for complex, bespoke needs
- Own and drive an exceptional system data management process to ensure that customer and business information is accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensure that Specific Planning activities are carried out to support the Service Teams in delivery of service, and to support schedule adherence driving happier, retained customers
- Support the operational teams in provision of excellent customer service by management of key CSC infrastructure and processes
The ideal Customer Service Agent:
- Handle Customer, Sales and Service general queries (via phone calls, emails and other sources)
- Exceptional customer communication skills (written and verbal), being able to clarify customer needs and articulate ways forward clearly and without company “jargon”
- Planning and execution skills to deliver a range of planned tasks and actions for a diverse range of customers with various service and communication needs
- Good relationship building capability to be able to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Solid investigative skills to be able to co-ordinate information from multiple sources to get to a point of clarity for the customer
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) skills to allow for management and tracking of customer work, as well as submission of basic information in line with customer needs
- Excellent planning skills to be able to execute customer tasks on time and to quality, first time, every time
- Attention to detail to ensure that critical tasks are executed accurately and on time
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Service Agent, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly