Art Worker/ Graphic Designer
A market-leading client who has a reputed name in the Media sector is expanding and is in need of first-class Art Worker/ Graphic Designer x2 to join its award winning team!
This is a fantastic, highly-paid and once in life-time opportunity where the chosen individuals can rapidly move up the career ladder!!
You can take home a fantastic base salary (depending on experience) plus benefits!!
Interviewing now……Apply today!!
As an Art Worker/ Graphic Designer, your roles include (but are not limited to):
- Creating campaign layouts
- Overseeing guideline execution with partners
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Meets with Project Managers as required, to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects
- Development of branding
- Design of printed collateral
- Research and development
- Liaise across the wider Creative Media department to ensure quality and integrity of output
As an Art Worker/ Graphic Designer, you will have:
- Strong creative mind
- Free hand drawing (desirable)
- Known for unique vision and creative ideas
- Strong varied design background
- Team player
- Enthusiasm to learn
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK
Apply for Art Worker/ Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly