Art Worker/ Graphic Designer
Our client a market-leader with a well-known name in the Media sector is expanding and is seeking a first-class Art Worker/ Graphic Designer to join their award winning team!
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well paid salary, where the chosen individual can rapidly move up the career ladder!!
Art Worker/ Graphic Designer duties:
- Creating campaign layouts
- Overseeing guideline execution with partners
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Meets with Project Managers as required, to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects
- Development of branding
- Design of printed collateral
- Research and development
- Liaise across the wider Creative Media department to ensure quality and integrity of output
The Ideal Graphic Designer:
- Strong creative mind
- Free hand drawing (desirable)
- Known for unique vision and creative ideas
- Strong varied design background
- Team player
- Enthusiasm to learn
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
Apply for Art Worker/ Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly