Hotel & Bar Workers
Here is a high-paying and flexible opportunity to work as a Hotel & Bar Worker with a major hotel based in UK. If you are an energetic individual ready to work as a Bar Tender, our client are looking for a number of workers for our client. As a bar tender, you can earn up to £9 per hour and choose between full-time and part-time positions.
As a Hotel & Bar Workers your responsibilities include:
- Selling food and beverages and providing table service.
- Responsible for cellar management and handling cash.
- Supporting the management with regard to different responsibilities as and when assigned.
The right Hotel & Bar Workers will have:
- Should be courteous and having good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and should be presentable in a customer facing profile.
- Should ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience is not mandatory, but having experience in bar work, retail or coffee shop can be advantageous.
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
Apply for Hotel & Bar Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly