Nationwide placements has Various Hospital Porter positions available, within an experienced and busy Hospital
The selected candidate will need to be hard working with attention to detail to maintain the high standards around the hospital.
This role can offer the chosen candidates a competitive salary (depending on experience)!
- Providing a delivery service of all patient requirements
- Transferring patients from wards to theatre and ancillary departments
- Handling the Fire Safety Team
- Covering reception and use switch board as required.
- The removal and correctly store clinical waste.
The right candidate
- Previous experience in similar role
- Physical fitness
- Skill of good communication and fluent English language
- Knowledge of working in a people centred environment
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills and smart appearance
- Full driving licence is preferred
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.