2 days left
- Full Time
Add Resource and Labour - Cardiff, South Wales
£16,000 - £18,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Training Company is looking to recruit a Data Administrator to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand in business.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
1) Compile and submit the funding claim on an accurate and timely basis.
2) Process and reconcile awarding body transactions.
3) Maintain excellent customer service skills
4) Maintain accurate and timely manual and electronic client records
5) Support line managers in performance management of assessors/tutors
6) Produce monthly and quarterly reports for monitoring purposes
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) Strong experience gained as a Data Administrator OR experience gained in an Administrative role ESSENTIAL
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….
Apply for Data Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly