Commercial Graduate Trainee
3 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: - Permanent
Job Elements: -
• Our client is a market leader in a fast moving and exciting market sector who are currently looking to recruit a Graduate trainee to join the team, learn the business and develop a career.
• Initially working as an assistant product manager the successful candidate will have contact with all business functions as they assist with projects and product introductions.
• This role offers an excellent development opportunity within an exciting industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Must have degree level education within a commercial subject.
• 1-2 years of experience of working within a product, project or marketing style function.
• Must be self-motivated and keen
• Have a ‘can do' attitude
• Good, confident communication skills - able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and externally.
• Analytical skill base is essential.
• Flexible approach and willing to work additional hours when the job requires to meet deadlines.
• IT literate with advanced Excel capabilities.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Commercial Graduate Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly