Based in Cardiff with a 45+ strong and growing team, Stage Sound Services has made it's name as a reliable, consistent and friendly technical hire company, specialising in sound and video equipment hire and technical services in the Theatre industry.
Here at Stage Sound, we have over 20 years of experience working on West End musicals, global sporting spectacles, and Corporate events for leading brands in the UK and overseas.
SSS hires to a diverse range of clients including professional theatre shows, large scale corporate, exhibitions, local community and amateur dramatics. Our equipment can be seen in Theatres and Corporate venues across the country and internationally.
We are currently expanding our business in Pentwyn, Cardiff and are seeking an experienced and well-organised individual with strong bookkeeping and IT skills to join our small but dedicated Accounts Team.
The role will include tasks from both purchasing, and sales.
3+ years practice experience
SAGE Bookkeeping consisting of:-
- Posting of purchase and sales invoices on Sage accounting system
- Processing weekly pay run and sending remittance advices to suppliers
- Receiving payments for customers on SAGE system and sending monthly statements
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Receipts Input and Reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Knowledge of Journal Entries and background tasks preferred but not essential
- Weekly monitoring and chasing of Debts
- Payroll, Preferred but not essential as training can be given
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, with good communication skills
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with Customers and Suppliers both on the telephone and email.
- Have a positive pro-active attitude and take ownership
- Other admin tasks associated with the role.
Hours: 20-24 hours per week Monday to Friday, flexible to suit all.
Slightly longer hours may be required at peak times.
We are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible.
Salary Range: £9.00-£9.50 per hour (£18,720-19,760 per annum/pro rata)
To apply for the role please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com